Insurance coverage is one of the many important details to address after the...
- The states with the rudest drivers – and the states that hate them
- How your state's Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act can help you
- What to do after a car accident that's not your fault
- Don’t let your kids ride-share with your car
- Determining which drivers must be listed on your car insurance policy
- Finding the best car insurance for teens
- Moving and insurance: Checklist for a smooth move
- The lowdown on life insurance medical exams
- Simplified issue term life insurance: Just a few questions
- How to find lost life insurance policies
- Evaluating final expense insurance
- The Father’s Day Index 2014: Feeling valued
- High school reunion shocker: They’re dying off!
- The Mother’s Day Index 2014: Inequality edition
Your coverage decisions affect the insurance claims you'll be able to make....
- How to prepare for a hurricane
- Hoarding dilemmas: Friends and family cope with junk piles and health hazards
- 15 ways to save on home insurance
- Insurance for hurricanes
- Finding home insurance when you have a good dog
- Dog liability insurance fills home insurance gaps
- The man-made disaster called flood insurance
Health insurers have a lot to lose from contagious disease outbreaks....
- Catastrophic health plans: Not for everyone
- Understanding Medicare
- Network outage: When your doctor disappears from your health plan's provider list
- Using your health plan for doctors who don't take insurance
- Primary vs. secondary coverage when you have two health plans
- Surprise: Pay less for medicine by not using health insurance
- Surviving your high-deductible health plan