Disability Insurance Quotes
Featured Disability Insurance Stories
HWhen your medical records are accessed, is your personal privacy still protected?
The financial consequences of becoming unable to work can be devastating.
Short-term disability pays a percentage of your salary if you become temporarily disabled.
Additional Disability Insurance Articles
- Allstate debuts individual disability policies
Allstate Insurance Co. is now selling individual disability policies that allow policyholders to maintain a portion of their income while disabled, regardless of whether the…
- Buyout disability and life insurance for your business
Insurance to deal with premature death and disability while still running your business.
- Disability insurance terminology for businesses
- Group disability insurance sales up for first half of 2000
Total group disability insurance sales for the first half of 2000 are up more than 10 percent over the first half of 1999, according to…
- Group long-term disability vs. individual disability insurance
Should you enroll in a group disability plan or buy disability coverage on your own?
- Many Americans unsure about disability insurance, study finds
Most workers in the United States have little or no disability insurance coverage, according to a survey by the American Council of Life Insurers.
- Protecting your business in case of a disability
This coverage pays for all of the deductible overhead expenses of your business on a reimbursement basis, while you are disabled, for up to 24…