Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Affordable Health Insurance Stories
Wellness programs may be a lot of hubbub for little cost savings.
A growing number of employers are paying their workers to slim down.
A new study reveals average health plan costs and benefits. How does your plan stack up?
Additional Affordable Health Insurance Articles
- 13 ways to save on health insurance and medical care
There are many ways to dramatically reduce your health care costs over the course of your lifetime.
- 6 health insurance myths
Hearsay and incorrect information often fuel people’s misunderstandings of health insurance.
- 9 ways to lower your health insurance premiums
Fortunately, lower premiums don't mean shoddy health insurance plans.
- Don't be rude! The etiquette of asking your doctor for price…
Your doctor needs to know what you can afford, and you need to get the most cost-effective care.
- Health insurance in 2014: Where will you buy a health plan?
From storefronts to websites to state insurance exchanges, you'll have more health plan buying choices.
- Health savings accounts: Another way to pay for health care
Here's how to use an HSA to save money on health care expenses.
- How to get free prescription medicine
Most drug manufacturers offer help to people who can't afford their prescriptions. Here's how to find patient-assistance programs.
- How to get the most out of your doctor visit
Use these tips to understand your treatment, test results and options at your next doctor visit.
- That's the ticket: Insurance for medical tourism
If you’re unable to afford medical treatment, saving money by leaving the United States for treatment can be an attractive, even essential, option.
- Using health insurance at retail-based clinics
A growing number of people visit retail-based clinics that operate in pharmacies, grocery stores and big-box outlets throughout the country.