Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Health Insurance Policies Stories
Here are the standardized health plans that insurers will offer in "marketplaces."
Health insurance companies have to draw the line somewhere.
An alarming number of people embrace the poor house in order to avoid paying their own long-term care expenses.
Additional Health Insurance Policies Articles
- 5 things to look for in a health plan under Obamacare
Millions of Americans will need to navigate a new system for buying health insurance.
- 8 long-term care insurance myths
We can't turn back the clock, so we'd better understand long-term care policies. .
- A good health plan at work leads to employee loyalty
Workers score their health plans 6.8 out of 10.
- Bargain-basement health insurance rates available in some states
The government has slashed rates for its Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans.
- Choosing a health insurance plan during open enrollment
You're stuck with your health insurance decisions for the next year! Here's how to tackle open enrollment time.
- Does it make sense to buy cancer insurance?
Cancer insurance can fill in the gaps of health insurance plans.
- Don't mess up this year: Avoid health insurance open enrollment errors
Employees often make costly mistakes when signing up for health insurance at work.
- Evaluating cancer insurance
When you witness friends and relatives struggle through cancer treatment, you may wonder how you’d deal with a similar diagnosis -- and the expenses. Here's…
- Expatriate health insurance: Don't leave your homeland without it
Expatriate insurance is a specialized type of health insurance designed specifically for people on extended stays outside the United States.
- Have I got a bad deal for you! The rise of…
The worse the economy gets, the more con artists rise to the surface with schemes to trick you out of your hard-earned money, including a…
- Health insurance options after loss of dependent status
There are several ways to secure health insurance coverage for young adults.
- Health insurance options for early retirees
Here are four options for buying health insurance if you retire before age 65.
- Health insurance plans for college students
By the time your children toss their high school graduation caps into the air, they'll probably have chosen a college. Health insurance is the last…
- How divorce affects your health insurance
Dealing with your health insurance company is probably not at the top of your "to do" list if you're going through a divorce, but it's…
- How to buy the worst health insurance plan ever: 7 scenarios…
If you want to buy a quality health insurance plan, be sure to take time to read the policy carefully before you make a purchase.…
- How to judge the quality of a health plan
People often choose a health plan based price and whether your family doctor accepts it. But there are better ways to judge the quality of…
- I'll take care of me: Self-insuring for long-term care
Funding your own future long-term care takes careful planning. Is it an option for you?
- I'm paying for what?! Mandated health insurance benefits
Sure, you want your treatments covered by insurance, but at what price?
- Is your health plan 'grandfathered'? You may be getting gypped
"Grandfathered" health plans don't have to conform to parts of the Affordable Care Act.
- Kicked off parent's health insurance: Now what?
You need a Plan B once you can no longer stay on a parent's health plan.