Prudential's payback: Insure.com's archives
During the course of covering the Prudential case, Insure.com's staff gathered a large amount of information on the proceedings.
While much of the information is no longer directly relevant to the case, since it has been settled in court, we are retaining these records for those who wish to refer to them as background.
- Prudential documents released
- It's not too late to change your mind
- The Weiss report on Prudential
- A state-by-state guide to information about Prudential
- Federal judge OKs Prudential settlement, March 7, 1997
- Background on Prudential payback
- Insure.com's Q&A on the Prudential case
- Documents? What documents?
- Texas Settlement Statement, Feb. 20, 1997
- Excerpts from ABC News PimeTime broadcast, Dec. 11, 1996
- Settlement Agreement, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, Sep. 22, 1996
- Statement from Prudential and lawyers, Sep. 22, 1996
- Florida insurance department administrative complaint against Prudential, Dec. 9, 1996
- Florida insurance department press release explaining opposition to proposed settlement
- Prudential responds to Florida's press release and administrative complaint
- Prudential demutualization unaffected by lawsuits