Featured Life Insurance Policies Stories
Lost policies account for billions in unclaimed money. Here’s where to look.
If you don't like rejection or medical exams, here's a simple life insurance solution.
The recession has hit Gen Xers hard, including their levels of life insurance protection.
Additional Life Insurance Policies Articles
- 3 insurance policies that could help pay for retirement
Looking for more retirement money? Your life insurance company might have the answer.
- 5 questions to ask before you buy term life insurance
It’s easy to get essential information that helps you decide whether to buy that policy.
- 6 things you didn't know your life insurance covers
Sometimes life insurance can be used in ways you may not expect.
- Aviva 'wellness' rider provides life insurance discounts for healthy lifestyle
Aviva offers life insurance discounts for seeing your doctor regularly and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Cash value in life insurance: What's it worth to you?
When is building up cash value worth the extra money you'll pay for the permanent life insurance policy?
- Common questions about life insurance
Many life insurance shoppers have the same questions -- here are the answers.
- Do you need a term-universal life insurance policy?
Term-universal life insurance policies combine flexibility and affordability. But are they right for you?
- Group life insurance: Is it enough?
While group life insurance can be inexpensive, it might not provide enough protection for your financial situation.
- Hedging your bets: How to buy a combination long-term care &…
Innovative insurance policies can pay for both your long-term care and a death benefit to heirs.
- How life insurance rates are determined
When you're getting life insurance quotes, your premiums will be set in large part by your “risk class.” Here's a look at underwriting guidelines.
- How life insurance riders can pay for long-term care
Here's how a combination policy can provide offer both life insurance and long-term care coverage.
- How to tell your wife she needs life insurance
Tips for breaking the news: You should be insured.
- How to use your insurance to help your adult children
You may be surprised at the ways your insurance can help adult children achieve financial security.
- Keep it to yourself: Buying insurance based on your genetics
Insurance is a bet, so knowing your genetic destiny changes the odds.
- Life insurance on a shoestring budget
You're probably overestimating the cost of a life insurance policy.
- Life insurance or long-term care: Make the right pick
Insurance needs shift as we get older. Here are ways to find the right balance.
- Mortgage protection insurance can save a house, and more
Taking out a mortgage can be a scary prospect. Now imagine if one of the household's breadwinners dies. How will you make the payments?
- New estate tax rules may affect life insurance decisions
Understand estate tax law before you buy life insurance.
- No needles, no blood for Prudential's 'virtual' life insurance physical
Prudential tries something new. Like not sending anyone to your house.
- Survivorship life insurance as a tax exit strategy
Lucky are the millionaires who die in 2010. Next year, estate taxes could come roaring back. Here's why survivorship life insurance could make a comeback,…