Featured Life Insurance Policies Stories
It's like pressing the red Staples "Easy" button, but for life insurance.
Lost policies account for billions in unclaimed money. Here’s where to look.
If you don't like rejection or medical exams, here's a simple life insurance solution.
Additional Life Insurance Policies Articles
- 3 insurance policies that could help pay for retirement
Looking for more retirement money? Your life insurance company might have the answer.
- 5 questions to ask before you buy term life insurance
It’s easy to get essential information that helps you decide whether to buy that policy.
- 6 things you didn't know your life insurance covers
Sometimes life insurance can be used in ways you may not expect.
- Aviva 'wellness' rider provides life insurance discounts for healthy lifestyle
Aviva offers life insurance discounts for seeing your doctor regularly and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Cash value in life insurance: What's it worth to you?
When is building up cash value worth the extra money you'll pay for the permanent life insurance policy?
- Common questions about life insurance
Many life insurance shoppers have the same questions -- here are the answers.
- Do you need a term-universal life insurance policy?
Term-universal life insurance policies combine flexibility and affordability. But are they right for you?
- Gen X feels pain of inadequate life insurance
The recession has hit Gen Xers hard, including their levels of life insurance protection.
- Group life insurance: Is it enough?
While group life insurance can be inexpensive, it might not provide enough protection for your financial situation.
- Hedging your bets: How to buy a combination long-term care &…
Innovative insurance policies can pay for both your long-term care and a death benefit to heirs.
- How life insurance rates are determined
When you're getting life insurance quotes, your premiums will be set in large part by your “risk class.” Here's a look at underwriting guidelines.
- How life insurance riders can pay for long-term care
Here's how a combination policy can provide offer both life insurance and long-term care coverage.
- How to tell your wife she needs life insurance
Tips for breaking the news: You should be insured.
- How to use your insurance to help your adult children
You may be surprised at the ways your insurance can help adult children achieve financial security.
- Keep it to yourself: Buying insurance based on your genetics
Insurance is a bet, so knowing your genetic destiny changes the odds.
- Life insurance on a shoestring budget
You're probably overestimating the cost of a life insurance policy.
- Life insurance or long-term care: Make the right pick
Insurance needs shift as we get older. Here are ways to find the right balance.
- Mortgage protection insurance can save a house, and more
Taking out a mortgage can be a scary prospect. Now imagine if one of the household's breadwinners dies. How will you make the payments?
- New estate tax rules may affect life insurance decisions
Understand estate tax law before you buy life insurance.
- No needles, no blood for Prudential's 'virtual' life insurance physical
Prudential tries something new. Like not sending anyone to your house.