Featured Car Insurance Policies Stories
Insurers like State Farm are trying to stay ahead of the fast-moving developments in autonomous vehicles.
Quick – which would you choose: Driving home sloshed or handing your car keys to a NYC cabbie?
Maybe loyalty doesn't pay. Reports suggest car insurers will raise rates on customers who seem unlikely to switch companies.
Additional Car Insurance Policies Articles
- 12 horrible pieces of insurance advice
Insurance experts reveal cringe-worthy suggestions.
- 15 things you didn't know your car and home insurance policies…
Your insurance policies probably include coverage you've never thought about. Don't lose out by not knowing you can make an insurance claim!
- 5 good reasons to buy a more expensive policy
Why you should look beyond price when you buy auto or homeowners insurance.
- 5 questions to ask your car insurance agent
Asking the right questions when you get car insurance quotes can save you money and frustration.
- Car insurance and registration when you move
Missing or ignoring the deadline to transfer your paperwork could prove costly.
- Car insurance customers feeling dissatisfied
The latest survey by J.D. Power and Associates shows a significant drop in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Car insurance for blind drivers (you heard that right)
A new prototype car will help blind people drive. Can car insurance for blind drivers be far behind?
- Car insurance for drivers who don't own vehicles
If you don't own a car but drive often, it may be a good idea to consider buying a "nonowners car insurance policy."
- Car insurance for risky drivers
How do you get labeled a high-risk driver – and how can you regain your good name in order to save money?
- Cheeseheads trying to cope with new Wisconsin auto insurance laws
This year ushered in a time of great insurance confusion in Wisconsin.
- Driverless cars on the horizon, but insurers pulling up the rear
Auto insurers’ current ways of assessing customers and pricing policies will soon be obsolete.
- Erie Insurance makes astounding promise: No rate increases
Erie's new program lets you lock in car insurance rates indefinitely.
- How to send your insurance to rehab
Have you been neglecting your insurance policies, letting them wander aimlessly from renewal to renewal? Here’s a 10-minute guide to getting your auto and home…
- Insuring a car you don't drive
Even if you never get behind the wheel, you might need auto insurance.
- Insuring a car you don't own
You might find it easier just to buy the car.
- Stop with this complicated insurance stuff!
People say they would even pay more for insurance if they could understand it.
- Take it from me: Insurance agents' advice on teen drivers
Have a teen driver? These insurance veterans have some advice.
- The dreaded SR-22 car insurance form: When you have to prove…
Required to get an SR-22 car insurance form? Uh oh -- here's what to expect.
- Top reader questions about insurance for teen drivers
We supply the answers to your most-asked questions about teenage drivers.
- Ultimate guide to insurance for hitting stuff in the road
No matter what you’ve just hit, we tell you the coverage you need for an insurance claim.