2. Stack your auto and home insurance policies in the southeast corner of your home
This is known as the wealth corner. If you need to make an insurance claim, you want the right “wealth” flowing into your home. Also, put the policies in a “commanding position” – preferably far from the door and not directly in line with it.
Hiring a public adjuster can also increase your wealth if you have a big claim – they help you get the compensation to which you’re entitled.
Pages in this slideshow:
- How to feng shui your insurance
- 1. Ask your agent to print your policy on blue paper
- 2. Stack your auto and home insurance policies in the southeast corner of your home
- 3. Neatly align the corners of your policies
- 4. Place a mirror near your policies
- 5. Place your life insurance policy between bamboo stalks
- 6. Never sit with your back to your policies
- 7. Don’t fill your policy with extras