3. Neatly align the corners of your policies
Clutter is your enemy. Make sure you properly OCD the corners of your paperwork.
Do you like to make lists, too? Home inventories are handy if your house suffers damage.
Pages in this slideshow:
- How to feng shui your insurance
- 1. Ask your agent to print your policy on blue paper
- 2. Stack your auto and home insurance policies in the southeast corner of your home
- 3. Neatly align the corners of your policies
- 4. Place a mirror near your policies
- 5. Place your life insurance policy between bamboo stalks
- 6. Never sit with your back to your policies
- 7. Don’t fill your policy with extras