6. Never sit with your back to your policies
This will hinder a good flow of energy between you and your insurance.
Let’s face it, you probably haven’t read your policies in a while. Read them at every renewal time to see what has changed.
Pages in this slideshow:
- How to feng shui your insurance
- 1. Ask your agent to print your policy on blue paper
- 2. Stack your auto and home insurance policies in the southeast corner of your home
- 3. Neatly align the corners of your policies
- 4. Place a mirror near your policies
- 5. Place your life insurance policy between bamboo stalks
- 6. Never sit with your back to your policies
- 7. Don’t fill your policy with extras