How to feng shui your insurance
Last updated July 10, 2012
If you’re like most people, you have insurance policies stuck in a drawer. We have two words for that: Bad energy.
Why not make sure your policies are receiving positive chi, or life force? Appropriately positioning them in your home can help. After all, insurance is for disasters. Let’s avoid those.
Here, we apply some basic principles of feng shui, the ancient Chinese system that brings you into balance with your environment, to create better financial energy.
Pages in this slideshow:
- How to feng shui your insurance
- 1. Ask your agent to print your policy on blue paper
- 2. Stack your auto and home insurance policies in the southeast corner of your home
- 3. Neatly align the corners of your policies
- 4. Place a mirror near your policies
- 5. Place your life insurance policy between bamboo stalks
- 6. Never sit with your back to your policies
- 7. Don’t fill your policy with extras