A. Central Car Insurance
About A. Central Insurance Company
Established in 2001, A. Central is a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Central Mutual (NYCM). With help from NYCM's 100 years of experience and financial stability, A. Central provides complementary personal automobile coverage. The company was designed to help its parent company meet the changing needs of its customers and the future needs of the insurance industry. Also in 2001, NYCM developed Central Services Group as the umbrella organization for the company's growing ventures, an organization A. Central is proud to represent.
A. Central Car Insurance Says
A. Central's car insurance combines several different types of coverage into one policy to best fit each customer's individual needs. These options for coverage include:
- No fault insurance - an insurance required in certain states that pays for medical expenses, loss of income and other miscellaneous expenses regardless of fault.
- Bodily injury liability - protects policyholder from financial loses if they are responsible for an accident that results in injury or death.
- Property damage liability - covers the damage caused to someone else's property, such as a car running into a house or another car.
- Uninsured motorist - pays for injuries when an uninsured motorist causes the accident.
- Collision - reimburses policyholder for damage caused to his car, due to an impact with another car or object.
- Comprehensive - reimburses policyholder for damages to his car that is not caused by an accident. These losses include theft, vandalism, fire and colliding with animals.
Contact A. Central at:
A. Central Insurance Company
1899 Central Plaza East Suite 2000
Edmeston, New York 13335-1898
Telephone: (866) 222-2242
Sources: "Company," A. Central web site, 2009; "Coverages," A. Central web site, 2009; "Automobile Coverage Guide," New York Central Mutual web site, 2009