About Grange Insurance
Grange Insurance, with $2 billion in assets and $1.3 billion in annual revenue, is an insurance provider based in Columbus, Ohio. Through its network of independent agents, Grange offers auto, home, life and business insurance protection. Established in 1935, the company and its affiliates serve policyholders in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Grange Auto Insurance Says
Grange Independent agents can help customers find the best policy for their individual needs.
- Liability coverage protects against the cost of property damage and bodily injury caused to another in an automobile accident.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for vehicle damage caused by something other than a collision. Examples of events usually covered by comprehensive coverage include fire, hail, vandalism, theft and earthquakes.
- Collision coverage
- Medical payments coverage pays for the treatment of injuries for the insured, family members and other passengers in the vehicle, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage protects against injury caused in an automobile accident where the at-fault driver has no liability coverage or if the cost of injuries exceeds the other driver’s maximum liability limit.
- Personal injury protection is similar to medical payments coverage, but provides broader coverage for medical expenses, lost wages, funeral expenses and other damages.
Contact Grange at:
Grange Mutual Casualty Group
671 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43216-1218
Telephone: (800) 422-0550
Sources: Grange Insurance press release, June 15, 2009; "Auto Coverage", Grange Insurance web site, 2009.