GuideOne Car Insurance
GuideOne Insurance specializes in meeting the unique needs of niche customers with insurance for churches, private schools and colleges, senior living communities, automobiles, and homes.
GuideOne Car Insurance Says
GuideOne has been protecting drivers with auto coverage for more than 60 years. The company offers two unique auto products: Responsible Choice auto coverage for those who don't drink and drive, and FaithGuard auto benefits for churchgoers to protect their church activities, travel, and lifestyle. These special benefits are included at no extra charge.
Responsible Choice includes the following features:
- Income protection
- Physical damage other than collision, including storms, vandalism, fire, theft, flood, and hail
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- No deductible if the windshield needs repair
- Transportation expenses if the insured is stranded because of vehicle damage
- No depreciation on a new car if stolen or irreparably damaged in the first 90 days
- Car loan payoff if the insured does not survive an accident with their covered auto
- Death and disability coverage
- Extended transportation expenses
- Towing/Roadside Repair
In addition, discounts are available for non-drinkers, pastors, executive church administrators and full-time seminary students.
FaithGuard is standard auto policy that offers churchgoers the following extra features at no additional charge:
- If the insured is involved in an auto accident while driving directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity, the deductible is waived.
- Church tithing or donations up to $750 are covered if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident in an insured auto.
- Medical limits are doubled if the insured is involved in an accident while driving non-family members directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity.
- Any existing auto loan payments on covered autos up to $3,000 are paid if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident in an insured auto while driving directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity.
- A memorial gift of $1,000 will be made to the insured's church if his or her auto is involved in any car accident that results in the insured's death or the death of a household family member.
Contact GuideOne Insurance at:
1111 Ashworth Road
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
Telephone: (877) 448-4331
Sources: "A Premier Niche Market Insurer", GuideOne web site, 2009; "Auto Coverage", GuideOne web site, 2009; "FaithGuard Auto", GuideOne web site, 2009.