Horace Mann Home Insurance
About Horace Mann
Horace Mann Educators Corporation was founded in Springfield, Ill., in 1945. Originally named the IEA (Illinois Education Association) Mutual Insurance Company, Horace Mann was established by two teachers who saw a need for providing auto insurance for their association members.
Today, Horace Mann is the largest multi-line insurance company, focusing on the nation's educators and their families with more than $4 billion in assets. Horace Mann now offers retirement annuities, automobile, homeowner, group and life insurance to educators and their families.
Horace Mann Home Insurance Says
Horace Mann homeowners insurance offers a variety of coverage options so each policyholder can customize a policy to meet their specific needs. These coverage options include:
- Residence coverage - protects dwelling and attached structures.
- Related private structures coverage - protects all additional structures on the property but not attached to the dwelling.
- Medical payment coverage - covers medical expenses if guest is injured on the property.
- Personal liability coverage - protects against losses caused to others while on the property and safeguards against accidental damage to another's property.
- Personal property - covers personal items that may be stolen or damaged.
- Additional living expenses - pays for living arrangements if home is temporarily inhabitable due to a covered loss.
Contact Horace Mann at:
The Horace Mann Companies
1 Horace Mann Plaza
Springfield, IL 62715-0001
Telephone: (800) 999-1030