Kemper Home Insurance
Founded in 1926, Kemper markets and sells automobile, homeowners and other personal lines including property and casualty insurance. In 2002, Kemper was acquired by Unitrin from Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company.
Unitrin, Inc. is a $3 billion, NYSE – listed company. Unitrin uses the registered trademark "Kemper" under license (for personal lines insurance only) from Lumbermens Mutual, which is not affiliated with Unitrin.
Today, Kemper works along side more than 4,700 independent agents who provide customers with a choice of insurance companies, policies and insurance programs designed to meet their individual needs. Its policyholders number more than 755,000 nationwide.
Kemper Home Insurance Says
A Kemper homeowner insurance policy covers:
- Loss or damage to dwellings
- Loss or damage to your personal property (contents of your home)
- Personal liability for injury
- Damage to someone else’s property
- Living expenses when your home is damaged
- Medical payments for others injured on your property
Contact Kemper at:
12926 Gran Bay Parkway West
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Telephone: (904) 245-5600
Sources: Homeowners Insurance Quotes and Coverage, Kemper web site, 2009; Contact Us, Kemper web site, 2009; About Us / Our History, Kemper web site, 2009.