Liberty Life Assurance
About the Liberty Mutual Group
Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group is a diversified global insurer and fifth largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, based on a 2008 direct written premium. The company also ranks 86th on the Fortune 500 list of largest corporations in the United States, based on 2008 revenue. Liberty Mutual Group employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.
Founded in 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, commercial multiple peril, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, fire and surety.
Liberty Life Says
Every Liberty life policy comes with an extra measure of security with Liberty's Living Benefit, an accelerated death benefit rider. That means up to 90 percent of the death benefit can be accessed before death if the insured becomes terminally or chronically ill. Liberty offers five kinds of life insurance policies to new customers:
- Whole life - lifetime coverage with guaranteed level premiums
- Single pay whole life - resulting in a death benefit larger than the original single payment
- Term life - temporary coverage with level premiums throughout
- Return of premium term life - 100% of paid premiums are returnable at the end of the term
- Universal life - flexible enough to allow changes in coverage after the policy is in force
Contact Liberty Life at:
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
100 Liberty Way
Dover, NH 03820 Telephone: (800) 451-7065
Sources: Liberty Mutual press release; “Liberty Mutual”, Wikipedia, June 17, 2009; Liberty Life Web site