Ohio Casualty Car Insurance
About Ohio Casualty
Ohio Casualty is part of Liberty Mutual Agency Markets, a business unit of Liberty Mutual Group. Liberty Mutual Agency Markets offers personal and commercial insurance through independent agents throughout the United States. Commercial lines products are offered through eight regional companies and Liberty Agency Underwriters, which provides specialty commercial products, including excess casualty and program business. Personal lines products are offered nationally under the Safeco Insurance brand. Liberty Mutual Surety provides nationwide contract and commercial surety and fidelity bonds, and workers’ compensation coverage in the southeast.
Ohio Casualty Car Insurance Says
These basic car insurance coverages from Ohio Casualty form the foundation of vehicle protection:
- Other than collision, for damage caused by something other than a collision, such as hail, glass breakage, or theft. Also referred to as comprehensive coverage.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability covers claims of negligence from injured parties, including legal defense against lawsuits which may arise.
- Personal injury protection covers the insured driver, their passengers, or pedestrians for medical expenses or lost wages.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Towing and labor
- Audio, visual and data electronic equipment coverage for permanently installed electronic equipment, tapes, discs, etc.
Enhanced coverages include:
- Doubled medical payment coverage
- Automatic rental reimbursement coverage
- Supplemental death benefit
- Increased special limits
Claims services include:
- 24-hour claim reporting, 365 days a year
- Immediate claim processing
- Body shop referral
- Rental car referral
- Emergency business repairs
- Glass repair
- Agent notification of the loss
Contact Ohio Casualty at:
9450 Seward Road
Fairfield, OH 45014
Telephone: (866) 255-5530 Sources: "About Ohio Casualty", Ohio Casualty web site, 2009; "Home & Auto Insurance", Ohio Casualty web site, 2009