Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller "Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom." Lynnette once had $100,000 in credit card debt, before paying it all off in three years and turning her financial life around. Since then, she has appeared on such national TV programs as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Phil, The Tyra Banks Show and Good Morning America, sharing her success story and teaching millions about proper money management and how to get out of debt.
Lynnette, an award-winning financial news journalist and former Wall Street Journal reporter for CNBC, has also been featured in top newspapers including the Washington Post, USA Today and the New York Times, as well as magazines ranging from Essence and Redbook to Black Enterprise and Smart Money. She can frequently be seen as a guest commentator on CNN, FOX Business Network and MSNBC.
Latest Articles by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
- Hedging your bets: How to buy a combination…... Last Modified: Aug. 20, 2012
- Top reader questions about insurance for teen drivers... Last Modified: Jun. 8, 2012
- Using life insurance to fund retirement... Last Modified: Apr. 17, 2012
- They asked for what?! Insurers requesting tax, divorce…... Last Modified: Mar. 15, 2012
- Protect yourself: Make sure the businesses you deal…... Last Modified: Feb. 23, 2012
- Secret ways insurance companies fight claims fraud... Last Modified: Jan. 8, 2012
- How to maximize the cash value of a…... Last Modified: Feb. 3, 2012
- 5 ways to screw up your life insurance... Last Modified: Apr. 23, 2012
- Don't try this at home: Easy ways to…... Last Modified: Apr. 16, 2012
- Divorce. Revenge.... Last Modified: Jun. 29, 2012