He’s not Mr. Right after all. Pays for wine, movie rentals and a pint of ice cream.
OK, so there’s no way truly to insure yourself against the slings and arrows of day-to-day living. These policies will never exist, but it’s fun to imagine insurance policies that smooth out life’s rough edges.
Pages in this slideshow:
- 12 insurance policies that should exist
- Bad haircut insurance
- Mother-in-law insurance
- High school yearbook photo insurance
- Football widow insurance
- Social event bailout insurance
- Losing team insurance
- Crappy movie insurance
- Drive-thru-got-order-wrong insurance
- "I have no life" insurance
- Second thoughts on big purchases insurance
- Useless college degree insurance
- Break-up insurance