Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Affordable Health Insurance Stories
You're on the hook for more of the health care bill. Here's how to save.
If you bought a health plan through a marketplace and are due a tax refund, here’s how to get your money as quickly as possible.
Do you want peanuts with that angioplasty? Americans going abroad for cheap health care.
Additional Affordable Health Insurance Articles
- 6 health insurance myths
Hearsay and incorrect information often fuel people’s misunderstandings of health insurance.
- 9 ways to lower your health insurance premiums
Fortunately, lower premiums don't mean shoddy health insurance plans.
- Don't be rude! The etiquette of asking your doctor for price…
Your doctor needs to know what you can afford, and you need to get the most cost-effective care.
- Health insurance in 2014: Where will you buy a health plan?
From storefronts to websites to state insurance exchanges, you'll have more health plan buying choices.
- Health savings accounts: Another way to pay for health care
Here's how to use an HSA to save money on health care expenses.
- How to get free prescription medicine
Most drug manufacturers offer help to people who can't afford their prescriptions. Here's how to find patient-assistance programs.
- How to get the most out of your doctor visit
Use these tips to understand your treatment, test results and options at your next doctor visit.
- Is your health plan at work any good?
A new study reveals average health plan costs and benefits. How does your plan stack up?
- Surprise: Pay less for medicine by not using health insurance
Here's how to get cheaper prescription drugs by paying for them yourself.
- Surviving your high-deductible health plan
- The dirty little secrets of wellness programs
Wellness programs may be a lot of hubbub for little cost savings.
- Using health insurance at retail-based clinics
A growing number of people visit retail-based clinics that operate in pharmacies, grocery stores and big-box outlets throughout the country.
- Your boss thinks you're fat
A growing number of employers are paying their workers to slim down.