Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Health Insurance Policies Stories
The Affordable Care Act allows only four factors to increase your health insurance premium. Tobacco is a big one. A smoker surcharge can be costly.
Your doctor may keep a closer eye on your chronic condition as a result of value-based plan.
Need an individual or family health insurance plan in 2015? Read this first.
Additional Health Insurance Policies Articles
- 'Medicaid planning' a grim option for long-term care
An alarming number of people embrace the poor house in order to avoid paying their own long-term care expenses.
- 10 things health plans can and can't do in 2014
Obamacare puts the screws to health insurance companies.
- 10 things you don't know about health insurance marketplaces
Learn how to shop for a 2014 health plan on the state marketplaces.
- 5 big mistakes when buying health insurance at work
Bad decisions during workplace open enrollment will haunt you for a year. Here's what to avoid.
- 5 things to look for in a health plan under Obamacare
Millions of Americans will need to navigate a new system for buying health insurance.
- 8 long-term care insurance myths
We can't turn back the clock, so we'd better understand long-term care policies. .
- A good health plan at work leads to employee loyalty
Workers score their health plans 6.8 out of 10.
- Bargain-basement health insurance rates available in some states
The government has slashed rates for its Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans.
- Choosing a health insurance plan during open enrollment
You're stuck with your health insurance decisions for the next year! Here's how to tackle open enrollment time.
- Does it make sense to buy cancer insurance?
Cancer insurance can fill in the gaps of health insurance plans.
- Don't mess up this year: Avoid health insurance open enrollment errors
Employees often make costly mistakes when signing up for health insurance at work.
- Drop your ex from your health insurance plan
Divorced? Make sure to take your ex-spouse off your health plan at work.
- Evaluating cancer insurance
When you witness friends and relatives struggle through cancer treatment, you may wonder how you’d deal with a similar diagnosis -- and the expenses. Here's…
- Expatriate health insurance: Don't leave your homeland without it
Expatriate insurance is a specialized type of health insurance designed specifically for people on extended stays outside the United States.
- Have I got a bad deal for you! The rise of…
The worse the economy gets, the more con artists rise to the surface with schemes to trick you out of your hard-earned money, including a…
- Health care reform will let you quit your job
Working just for the health insurance? Maybe you won't have to.
- Health insurance options after loss of dependent status
There are several ways to secure health insurance coverage for young adults.
- Health insurance options for early retirees
Here are four options for buying health insurance if you retire before age 65.
How to navigate the health insurance system when you're pregnant.
- Health insurance plans for college students
By the time your children toss their high school graduation caps into the air, they'll probably have chosen a college. Health insurance is the last…