Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Health Insurance Policies Stories
In some cases you may want to ditch your employer-sponsored health plan and buy coverage on your own. Here's why.
Time to make changes to your Medicare Advantage plan! Act wisely.
Bad decisions during workplace open enrollment will haunt you for a year. Here's what to avoid.
Additional Health Insurance Policies Articles
- 'Medicaid planning' a grim option for long-term care
An alarming number of people embrace the poor house in order to avoid paying their own long-term care expenses.
- 10 essential facts for 2015 open enrollment for individual health insurance
Need an individual or family health insurance plan in 2015? Read this first.
- 10 things health plans can and can't do in 2014
Obamacare puts the screws to health insurance companies.
- 10 things you don't know about health insurance marketplaces
Learn how to shop for a 2014 health plan on the state marketplaces.
- 5 things to look for in a health plan under Obamacare
Millions of Americans will need to navigate a new system for buying health insurance.
- 8 long-term care insurance myths
We can't turn back the clock, so we'd better understand long-term care policies. .
- A good health plan at work leads to employee loyalty
Workers score their health plans 6.8 out of 10.
- Bargain-basement health insurance rates available in some states
The government has slashed rates for its Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans.
- Choosing a health insurance plan during open enrollment
You're stuck with your health insurance decisions for the next year! Here's how to tackle open enrollment time.
- Does it make sense to buy cancer insurance?
Cancer insurance can fill in the gaps of health insurance plans.
- Don't mess up this year: Avoid health insurance open enrollment errors
Employees often make costly mistakes when signing up for health insurance at work.
- Drop your ex from your health insurance plan
Divorced? Make sure to take your ex-spouse off your health plan at work.
- Evaluating cancer insurance
When you witness friends and relatives struggle through cancer treatment, you may wonder how you’d deal with a similar diagnosis -- and the expenses. Here's…
- Expatriate health insurance: Don't leave your homeland without it
Expatriate insurance is a specialized type of health insurance designed specifically for people on extended stays outside the United States.
- Have I got a bad deal for you! The rise of…
The worse the economy gets, the more con artists rise to the surface with schemes to trick you out of your hard-earned money, including a…
- Health care reform will let you quit your job
Working just for the health insurance? Maybe you won't have to.
- Health insurance options after loss of dependent status
There are several ways to secure health insurance coverage for young adults.
- Health insurance options for early retirees
Here are four options for buying health insurance if you retire before age 65.
How to navigate the health insurance system when you're pregnant.
- Health insurance plans for college students
By the time your children toss their high school graduation caps into the air, they'll probably have chosen a college. Health insurance is the last…