Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Health Insurance Policies Stories
Need an individual or family health insurance plan in 2016? Read this first.
Every health plan has to cover the basics, but some also cover alternative therapies such as acupuncture.
How to navigate the new world of health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Additional Health Insurance Policies Articles
- 'Medicaid planning' a grim option for long-term care
An alarming number of people embrace the poor house in order to avoid paying their own long-term care expenses.
- 10 things health plans can and can't do in 2014
Obamacare puts the screws to health insurance companies.
- 10 things you don't know about health insurance marketplaces
Learn how to shop for a 2014 health plan on the state marketplaces.
- 5 big mistakes when buying health insurance at work
Bad decisions during workplace open enrollment will haunt you for a year. Here's what to avoid.
- 8 long-term care insurance myths
We can't turn back the clock, so we'd better understand long-term care policies. .
- A good health plan at work leads to employee loyalty
Workers score their health plans 6.8 out of 10.
- A second shot at health care enrollment
If you only learn you owe a penalty for not having health insurance when paying your taxes, you still may be able to sign up…
- Bargain-basement health insurance rates available in some states
The government has slashed rates for its Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans.
- Choosing a health insurance plan during open enrollment
You're stuck with your health insurance decisions for the next year! Here's how to tackle open enrollment time.
- Choosing a Medicare Advantage plan for 2016
Time to make changes to your Medicare Advantage plan! Act wisely.
- Does it make sense to buy cancer insurance?
Cancer insurance can fill in the gaps of health insurance plans.
- Don't mess up this year: Avoid health insurance open enrollment errors
Employees often make costly mistakes when signing up for health insurance at work.
- Drop your ex from your health insurance plan
Divorced? Make sure to take your ex-spouse off your health plan at work.
- Evaluating cancer insurance
When you witness friends and relatives struggle through cancer treatment, you may wonder how you’d deal with a similar diagnosis -- and the expenses. Here's…
- Expatriate health insurance: Don't leave your homeland without it
Expatriate insurance is a specialized type of health insurance designed specifically for people on extended stays outside the United States.
- Have I got a bad deal for you! The rise of…
The worse the economy gets, the more con artists rise to the surface with schemes to trick you out of your hard-earned money, including a…
- Health care reform will let you quit your job
Working just for the health insurance? Maybe you won't have to.
- Health insurance options after loss of dependent status
There are several ways to secure health insurance coverage for young adults.
- Health insurance options for early retirees
Here are four options for buying health insurance if you retire before age 65.
How to navigate the health insurance system when you're pregnant.