Home Insurance Quotes

Find Affordable Home Insurance Now

Ask the Home Insurance Expert

Can I use insurance if a trick-or-treater falls on my property?

Yes, your home insurance policy should cover this type of "slip and fall" claim. Still, it's best to prevent these accidents with good lighting and clear walkways.

Here are more ways to hide from scary Halloween claims.

Last updated: Oct. 31, 2012