Home Insurance Quotes
Featured Affordable Home Insurance Stories
Here's how to squeeze the most from your home insurance dollar.
Prove your pet is a good citizen.
The things you do that stress out your agent can also cost you money.
Additional Affordable Home Insurance Articles
- 4 ways to send your home insurance rates through the roof
You're likely to experience sticker shock for home insurance under these circumstances.
- How insurance companies decide if you're a good person
Home and car insurance companies use a variety of scores to determine how risky you are to insure. Receive a good assessment and you’ll be…
- How to 'bundle' auto and home insurance policies to save money
Learn how to combine auto and home insurance policies in order to save money and time.
- How your credit history affects your home and car insurance rates
Does having bad credit make you a bad driver or risky homeowner? No, but your insurance company probably sees a correlation.
- How your fire department's rating affects your home insurance bill
The Public Protection Classification fire department rating affects your insurance rates.
- I think you hear me knockin' and I think I'm comin'…
In some states, home insurance companies are shifting policies to percentage-based deductibles as fast as state regulators will allow.