Home Insurance Quotes
Featured Affordable Home Insurance Stories
Learn how to combine auto and home insurance policies in order to save money and time.
Here's how to squeeze the most from your home insurance dollar.
Prove your pet is a good citizen.
Additional Affordable Home Insurance Articles
- 4 ways to send your home insurance rates through the roof
You're likely to experience sticker shock for home insurance under these circumstances.
- How insurance companies decide if you're a good person
Home and car insurance companies use a variety of scores to determine how risky you are to insure. Receive a good assessment and you’ll be…
- How your credit history affects your home and car insurance rates
Does having bad credit make you a bad driver or risky homeowner? No, but your insurance company probably sees a correlation.
- How your fire department's rating affects your home insurance bill
The Public Protection Classification fire department rating affects your insurance rates.
- I think you hear me knockin' and I think I'm comin'…
In some states, home insurance companies are shifting policies to percentage-based deductibles as fast as state regulators will allow.
- You're going to give your insurance agent a heart attack!
The things you do that stress out your agent can also cost you money.