Home Insurance Quotes
Featured Home Insurance Policies Stories
Can't get homeowners insurance because of your dog? These policies provide protection.
Historic homes can be great investments, but they can also be troublesome if you need to collect on an insurance claim.
More and more landlords are requiring their tenants to have renters insurance.
Additional Home Insurance Policies Articles
- 12 horrible pieces of insurance advice
Insurance experts reveal cringe-worthy suggestions.
- 15 things you didn't know your car and home insurance policies…
Your insurance policies probably include coverage you've never thought about. Don't lose out by not knowing you can make an insurance claim!
- 5 good reasons to buy a more expensive policy
Why you should look beyond price when you buy auto or homeowners insurance.
- Californians are in deep doo-doo
You have to wonder what will happen when The Big One hits. And it will.
- Force-placed insurance: High-cost home insurance policies under the microscope
Your mortgage lender might buy a costly home insurance policy on your behalf if you miss payments.
- Home insurance choices slim -- even shoddy -- in hurricane-prone areas
Eight property casualty insurers control most of the market in hurricane-prone states.
- Home insurance for those living 'off the grid'
As more homeowners unplug, they may find home insurance companies hooking them up with specialized coverage.
- Home insurers kick around cyberbully coverage
In the wake of teen suicides, insurance for cyberbullies may be harder to buy.
- Is a 'granny pod' the solution for your aging parents?
Medically equipped modular homes could be an answer to your eldercare situation.
- New home insurance policy promises precise pricing
The policy price will more precisely reflect the dangers posed in a specific neighborhood or region of the country.
- Record number of policies sold through insurers of last resort
As more homeowners are locked out of the private insurance market, the burden shifts to state-run programs.
- Storage woes: Is your stuff insured while it's in storage?
If it's worth storing, it's probably worth insuring.
- Taking your grievance public: Insurance for complainers
Got a gripe against a business? If you're taking your case to an online jury, you might want to be armed with personal injury insurance…
- The basics of sewer backup insurance
Your current insurance might not cover nasty sewer backups
- Vanishing act: Your home insurance coverage is disappearing
Home insurance protection is quickly eroding as costs are passed to customers.
- What happens when your Van Gogh is gone?
Art collectors who lend their treasures don't always get them back.
- Why it's impossible to compare home insurance policies
A consumer advocate says home insurance policies should be easier to compare. Here's why you can't do it now.
- Why won't Californians buy earthquake insurance?
The psychology of impending-disaster denial.
- You've got the wrong home insurance!
Highly flawed property insurance valuations leave homeowners exposed to big potential losses.
- Zapped: Insurance for your irreplaceable computer files
If your computer files are not properly backed up, all your files could all vanish in an instant. Would your home insurance policy cover the…