Ask the Insurance Expert
A You will have to do some legwork to determine if a life insurance policy exists.
Q If I was in an accident and my car insurance dropped me, can my new insurance company cover the cost of my accident?
A No, your old company should cover the accident.
Additional Insurance Expert Questions
- QCan I add my out-of-state child to my health insurance plan?
- QCan I claim for accident that occurred months ago due to new damage found?
- QCan I make a claim for bamboo that invaded my yard and damaged my shed?
- QCan I opt out of my union health insurance plan?
- QCan a beneficiary cash in life insurance policy if the insured person is still alive?
- QCan an employer automatically enroll me in a health insurance plan?
- QCan an ex-spouse collect life insurance money?
- QCan my auto insurer ask for proof of new policy or residence change in order to drop my teen?
- QCan my employer force me to take its health insurance plan?
- QCan my employer require me to keep a child on health insurance if she has her own job-based health plan?