Consumers thinking about buying a used motorcycle now can get details about its history on Kelley Blue Book's website.
The reports, produced by Cyclechex, provide historical title information, including:
- The last recorded odometer reading.
- Any disclosed damage.
- The number of previous owners.
- Salvage details.
- Rebuilt or stolen titles.
- Vehicle identification number decoding.
- Vehicle specifications.
- The manufacturer's recall history.
The reports are available for $24.95 each, or three for $49.95.
Kelley Blue Book provides vehicle pricing and values through various products and services to consumers, car dealers, automakers, finance and insurance companies, and government agencies.