Two Ways to Get Fast, Free Life Insurance Quotes

Work directly with:

  • Policies Issued by American General
  • 160 years in business,
    13 million customers served
  • Over $34 billion in claims and benefits paid
  • Committed to helping you protect your
    family's financial future

Let find the
best quotes for you.

Compare quotes from top providers
to find the best policy at the lowest price.
"Do your insurance shopping here"

Ask the Life Insurance Expert

My mom and dad were divorced and she just passed. How does he claim the policy?

Sorry to hear about your mom.

Your father needs the death certificate to make the claim. He just needs to call the life insurance company to let them know he's a beneficiary, and they'll give him instructions on what to send.

It doesn't matter that your parents were divorced. Whoever is named on the policy gets the money.

Last updated: Jan. 9, 2013
Insure.com Redesign Survey