Featured Life Insurance Policies Stories
Your employer's group life insurance benefits probably aren't enough to protect your family. Here's why.
Find out the benefits of group life insurance -- and its limitations.
Term or perm? This crucial decision is the first you'll face as you evaluate your life insurance options.
Additional Life Insurance Policies Articles
- 3 insurance policies that could help pay for retirement
Looking for more retirement money? Your life insurance company might have the answer.
- 5 questions to ask before you buy term life insurance
It’s easy to get essential information that helps you decide whether to buy that policy.
- 6 things you didn't know your life insurance covers
Sometimes life insurance can be used in ways you may not expect.
- As workplace life insurance dwindles, buying your own even more important
Employers see life insurance as something you should buy outside the workplace.
- Aviva 'wellness' rider provides life insurance discounts for healthy lifestyle
Aviva offers life insurance discounts for seeing your doctor regularly and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Cash value life insurance: What's it worth to you?
When is building up cash value worth the extra money you'll pay for the permanent life insurance policy?
- Do you need a term-universal life insurance policy?
Term-universal life insurance policies combine flexibility and affordability. But are they right for you?
- Evaluating final expense insurance
If you don't like rejection or medical exams, here's a simple life insurance solution.
- Frequently Asked Life Insurance Questions
Many life insurance shoppers have the same questions -- here are the answers.
- Gen X feels pain of inadequate life insurance
The recession has hit Gen Xers hard, including their levels of life insurance protection.
- Grim thoughts that haunt us
Everyone has a nagging fear about something, be it cancer, losing a job or losing a spouse -- here’s how insurance can help.
- Hedging your bets: How to buy a combination long-term care &…
Innovative insurance policies can pay for both your long-term care and a death benefit to heirs.
- How life insurance rates are determined
When you're getting life insurance quotes, your premiums will be set in large part by your “risk class.” Here's a look at underwriting guidelines.
- How life insurance riders can pay for long-term care
Here's how a combination policy can provide offer both life insurance and long-term care coverage.
- How to find lost life insurance policies
Lost policies account for billions in unclaimed money. Here’s where to look.
- How to tell your wife she needs life insurance
Tips for breaking the news: You should be insured.
- How to use your insurance to help your adult children
You may be surprised at the ways your insurance can help adult children achieve financial security.
- Keep it to yourself: Buying insurance based on your genetics
Insurance is a bet, so knowing your genetic destiny changes the odds.
- Life insurance on a shoestring budget
You're probably overestimating the cost of a life insurance policy.
- Life insurance or long-term care: Make the right pick
Insurance needs shift as we get older. Here are ways to find the right balance.