Health Insurance Quotes
Featured Health Insurance Stories
Could you pay more than $200 a day for nursing home care?
Federal law mandates "zero cost" contraception, but don't put away your checkbook just yet.
Your 2012 tax return will affect your health insurance in 2014.
- Your health plan's weird rules
You might not be too happy about what employer health plans can make you do.
- Ladies: Protect your health insurance during divorce
Options for securing coverage after a divorce.
- Kicked off parent's health insurance: Now what?
You need a Plan B once you can no longer stay on a parent's health plan.
- Pregnancy loophole: Coverage surprises if you're on a parent's health insurance…
Some group health insurance plans don't extend coverage for maternity services to dependent children.
- Talk is cheap: How insurance changed the face of psychiatry
Insurance payments have pushed patients off the couch.
- How to buy the worst health insurance plan ever: 7 scenarios…
If you want to buy a quality health insurance plan, be sure to take time to read the policy carefully before you make a purchase.…