Ask the Insurance Expert
A Money received as a beneficiary isn’t considered taxable income.
A Not usually. You should inform your auto insurance provider immediately.
Additional Insurance Expert Questions
- QAt 24 can my parents legally drop me from their health insurance plan?
- QCan I claim for accident that occurred months ago due to new damage found?
- QCan I make a claim for bamboo that invaded my yard and damaged my shed?
- QCan a beneficiary take out a loan on a life insurance policy without the policy owner's consent?
- QCan an employer automatically enroll me in a health insurance plan?
- QCan an ex-spouse collect life insurance money?
- QCan my auto insurer ask for proof of new policy or residence change in order to drop my teen?
- QCan my employer force me to take its health insurance plan?
- QCan my employer require me to keep a child on health insurance if she has her own job-based health plan?
- QCan my homeowners insurance be canceled because my house is empty?