Featured Affordable Car Insurance Stories
See whether your state is an auto insurance bargain or nightmare.
See that car? It has the lowest auto insurance premiums.
Insurance companies want to know everything these days, and Carfax is happy to help them.
Additional Affordable Car Insurance Articles
- 12 ways to save money on car insurance
Here are the tops ways to get cheap car insurance.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when buying car insurance
Comparison shopping for auto insurance quotes is smart, buying the wrong coverage can cost you more in the end.
- 5 ways to send your car insurance rates through the roof
In your quest for good car insurance rates, you may be your own worst enemy. The surest way to drive up your premium is to…
- 9 ways to successfully talk your way out of a traffic…
Save your car insurance rates! If another ticket could put you over the edge to a higher premium, check out these successful excuses.
- Can high gas prices force down car insurance rates?
It would be nice if every policyholder suffering pump pain could catch a break at the other end of this food chain − lower car…
- GM's "free car insurance" offer has biggest bang for Corvette buyers
We looked at the average auto insurance bills for GM cars to find the biggest "free" deal.
- He'll break your heart -- and your car insurance rates
Here's why adding your boyfriend to your auto insurance policy could be a bad financial decision.
- How insurance companies decide if you're a good person
Home and car insurance companies use a variety of scores to determine how risky you are to insure. Receive a good assessment and you’ll be…
- How to adjust your insurance when you work from home
When your commute is five steps rather than 50 miles, you may be able to save money on your insurance.
- How to cut your car insurance bill in half
Here's how to achieve savings of 50 percent on your car insurance bill.
- How to get auto insurance for $39 a month
We analyzed thousands of car insurance quotes to find out how drivers are getting super-cheap insurance.
- How to get on your car insurance company's bad side
Here are some tips to avoid getting on your car insurance company's bad side.
- How your credit history affects your home and car insurance rates
Does having bad credit make you a bad driver or risky homeowner? No, but your insurance company probably sees a correlation.
- Insure.com analysis: Percentage of income spent on auto insurance, by age…
We looked at average car insurance rates and compared them to wages.
- Look who's lurking around your Facebook page: Your insurance company!
Insurance companies may soon be able to automatically comb social networking sites looking for data on consumers that would tell them whether to sell you…
- Low Cost Car Insurance Awards, 2011
What makes a car a winner? To us, it's low car insurance rates.
- Payment plans can increase the cost of your auto insurance
"Convenient" monthly payments can end up costing you more over the year.
- Shopping for a 2011 car? Here are the top safety picks
See who was able to snag the top award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- State Farm shines sun on California pay-as-you-drive car insurance
If you're a Californian who likes to stay off the roads, you could find lower car insurance rates under a new program.
- The 10 most and least expensive 2011 vehicles to insure
Check out average auto insurance rates before you buy a new ride.