Find the Right Long Term Care Insurance Coverage for you
Featured Long Term Care Insurance Stories
Long-term care policies may offer some coverage for care should you move abroad. You need to consider that their payouts are likely to be far less generous in length and amount.
Now more than ever you can save big bucks by comparison shopping for a long-term care insurance policy.
Could you pay more than $200 a day for nursing home care?
Additional Long Term Care Insurance Articles
- 'Medicaid planning' a grim option for long-term care
An alarming number of people embrace the poor house in order to avoid paying their own long-term care expenses.
- 8 long-term care insurance myths
We can't turn back the clock, so we'd better understand long-term care policies. .
- Avoid the 8 pitfalls of long-term care insurance
While are many advantages to purchasing long-term care (LTC) insurance, there are numerous pitfalls that can wipe them out.
- Choosing among long-term care insurance riders
A long term care insurance rider can add valuable benefits, but which riders are worth the extra cost?
- How life insurance riders can pay for long-term care
Here's how a combination policy can provide offer both life insurance and long-term care coverage.
- I'll take care of me: Self-insuring for long-term care
Funding your own future long-term care takes careful planning. Is it an option for you?
- Keep it to yourself: Buying insurance based on your genetics
Insurance is a bet, so knowing your genetic destiny changes the odds.
- Long-term care insurance options are dwindling
We’ve already missed the boat on the best long-term care insurance policies. What’s next to go?
- Long-term care insurance tax deduction limits to increase in 2013
Understand the tax advantages of long-term care insurance.
- Nursing home costs show need for long term care insurance
Americans are woefully unprepared for the costs of nursing home care and assisted living.
- Selecting an inflation rider for long-term care insurance
This is possibly the most important rider to consider when shopping for an LTC insurance policy.
- The basics of long-term care insurance
You can't rely on Medicare, Medigap or health insurance to help meet long-term care costs. Learn about long term care insurance.
- The most expensive places to be old and sick
Massachusetts bad, Georgia good.
- Who will take care of you during your twilight years?
A long-term care insurance policy and a little planning could make your golden years truly shine.