Knights of Columbus Life Insurance Company
About Knights of Columbus
Founded in 1881 as a Catholic fraternal benefit society, the Order of the Knights of Columbus was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works. The Order has helped families obtain economic security and stability through its life insurance, annuity and long-term care programs, and has contributed time and energy worldwide to community service.
Today, there are more than 14,000 councils around the world and the Knights of Columbus is a multi-billion dollar non-profit charitable organization.
Knights of Columbus Life Insurance Says
Permanent life insurance from Knights of Columbus provides coverage for families with level premiums and growing cash value. Permanent life insurance plans include:
- Premiums payable for a lifetime.
- Limited Payment Life premiums payable for a shorter period.
- A custom blend of whole life and term insurance designed to fit the policyholder's needs.
- DuaLife a custom blend of whole life and term policies, insuring two lives, payable upon the second person's death.
- Term life insurance provides for temporary needs, and is less expensive than permanent plans.
Contact Knights of Columbus Headquarters at:
Knights of Columbus
New Haven, CT 06510
Sources: Knights of Columbus web site; Wikipedia, June 19, 2009.