insure logo

Why you should trust

quality icon

Quality Verified

At, we are committed to providing honest and reliable information so that you can make the best financial decisions for you and your family. All of our content is written and reviewed by industry professionals and insurance experts. We maintain strict editorial independence from insurance companies to maintain editorial integrity, so our recommendations are unbiased and are based on a comprehensive list of criteria.

If your son is being declined by other insurers, he can likely buy insurance through the Florida “high risk pool,” called the Florida Automobile Joint Underwriting Association, or FAJUA.

FAJUA plans are sold through regular insurance agents. FAJUA recommends you contact the agent who sold you the original policy to see if he can sell you a high-risk policy.