About Allstate Life Insurance Company
2775 Sanders Rd,
Northbrook, IL 60062
Allstate Insurance Company
P.O. Box 660598
Dallas, TX 75266-0598
Founded in 1931, Allstate was started as part of the Sears Roebuck and Company. It became a publicly-traded company in 1993, and it became a fully independent company in 1995.
Allstate’s focus has always been on safety and consumer rights. It was part of the group that filed to have seatbelts mandatory. It also was involved in coming up with a rate classification system to allow safer drivers cheaper rates.
Today, Allstate provides insurance policies to nearly 16 million households.
Allstate Life Insurance Company coverages
- Whole Life
- Variable universal life insurance
Allstate Life Insurance additional policies
Allstate Insurance Options:
- Flexible length of term life insurance
- Flexible payment plans
- Option to convert term to permanent life insurance
- Death benefit that pays like a monthly benefit
- Some universal life insurance policies offer you the choice of how to receive your annual return: based on the markets or a set annual return rate
- Earn excess credits with Whole Life Advantage policies
What Other Types of Insurance Does Allstate Offer?
- Phone protection
- Retirement and investments
- Voluntary employee benefits