Main Street America Car Insurance
About The Main Street America Group
The Main Street America Group offers insurance exclusively through independent agents. Since 1923, they have partnered with independent agents to offer consumers a variety of insurance coverages. Their products are available in 22 states, primarily along the eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida, as well as in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah.
MSA Group Car Insurance Says
Car insurance can cover more than just the vehicle repairs. Depending on the coverage, auto insurance can:
- Cover medical expenses associated with an accident.
- Pay for losses caused by underinsured or uninsured drivers.
- Reimburse for damages suffered because of vandalism, natural disasters or theft.
- Pay for legal representation in case of a lawsuit.
The Main Street America Group offers the following kinds of auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability: If the insured injures someone in a car accident, this coverage pays that person's medical and rehabilitation expenses and any damages that may result in a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability: If the insured is at fault in an accident where they damage someone else's property, this coverage pays to fix it.
- Medical Benefits: This coverage pays medical bills for those covered on the insured's policy, no matter who was at fault in the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist: If the insured is injured in an accident and the driver doesn't have enough insurance, this coverage will pay for losses and damages, including medical bills and lost wages.
- Comprehensive: This coverage pays for theft as well as vehicle damage from "hazards," including fire, flood, vandalism or striking an animal.
Contact the MSA Group at:
The Main Street America Group
4601 Touchton Road East, Suite 3400
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Telephone: (800) 207-0446.
Sources: "Our Mission", MSA Group web site, 2009; "Personal Automobile Insurance", MSA Group web site, 2009